Ladue School District's Camp Legacy is a fee-based summer program for students entering grades 6 through 10. There are four one-week sessions (take 1, 2, 3, OR all 4 sessions)!
Enrollment is limited ... so here's what you need to do to get your student(s) signed up:
The cost is $295 per week per student.
- Receive $10 off per student per week if you register your child(ren) for two or more sessions.
- Financial need-based scholarships are available. For information, please email Site Director Mark Biernbaum at email@example.com.
Before care is available at 7:30 a.m. for an additional $50 per week.
Camp placement is on a first-come, first-served basis and not guaranteed until payment is received. Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 120 students per week.
- Rising 6th and 7th graders will be enrolled in classes together; rising 8th, 9th, and 10th graders will be in classes together.
- Students will spend 50 minutes in each class, have 30 minutes for lunch, and have a 15-minute snack break. Students will need to bring their own lunch and a water bottle. Some complimentary snacks will be provided during breaks as part of the session fee.
Fun Field Trip Excursions
Field trips will be taken each Friday via buses. Buses will leave at 9:05 a.m. and return before 3 p.m. Locations will be shared closer to the start of camp.
Fun Lunch Options
Parents will be notified the weekend before camp so they can decide if they would like to have their child participate in our special lunches or not. Some of our lunches will be ordered from a local restaurant, and once a week, we will likely have a hotdog/hamburger BBQ made at school. The cost for these lunches will be sent to parents at that time.
Registration and Payment (checks only)
2. DELIVER check (payable to Ladue School District) to:
- Student Services Office at the Administrative Center (9703 Conway Road - behind the middle school)
- In check memo area, include: 1. Name(s) of your child(ren) 2. Week # (1, 2, 3, and/or 4)
3. REMINDER — Camp placement will not be guaranteed until check is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Before May 30
- receive amount paid minus $50/student per week
After June 1
- receive a 50% refund