Degrees and Certifications:
SSD Area Coordinator
Jim joined the Ladue School District as an Area Coordinator with Special School District in July 2021. Prior to his current position in Ladue, Jim worked as a special education teacher and assistant principal in the Hazelwood School District.
Jim received a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Mississippi, his master’s in Social Studies Education from Webster University, and his Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership from Webster University.
- IEP Compliance
- Extended School Year
- MAP-A Alternative Assessments
- Support Special School Staff and Initiatives
- Transition for Middle and HS students
- Special Education Building Budget
- Assist in the preparation of federal, state and local reports on Special Education